WordPress Plugins by Muralidharan indiacitys.com technologies

Push Notification for Post and BuddyPress

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Murali
    Keymaster

In chrome click on 3 dots right hand side and select settings and select notifications, it is primary setting for chrome notifications once it is enabled and then for every site it can be controlled from plugin

Rohit KC
    Participant

Ok, no worries. I see the issue was on my browser’s settings. I have fixed it.
    Thank you for your assistance. much appreciated.

Also, you said this:
    “In IOS (iphone) chrome it will not work it requires mobile app to connect with this plugin because it apple requires certificate that is possible only by creating separate mobile app with webview to connect with this plugin using API.”

What should I do to make it work on IOS chrome and safari as well?
    Do you have suggestions or documentations

Rohit KC
    Participant

Also, I want to some customizations are they possible?
    Such as if a user posts a comment it should only send the post author or the comment initiator or the ones involved on that comment thread to receive a push notification.

Currently, it sends a notification to everyone who is subscribed to push notifications.

Murali
    Keymaster

For iphone we need to have only native/hybrid mobile app with webview using flutter/native language and connect to api of this plugin, it requires apple certificate to send notifications to browsers. Apple supports only pure mobile app notification, so safari/chrome browser notifications will not work in iphone(it is designed like that), I have created working app in swift language in git hub repo using webview and connect to this plugin via using api to get notifications. Please follow that code to create your own mobile app for apple devices,
    Ios swift app to connect to this pluin github repo link
    I have assisted in creating aquarium network app in apple store which is designed using this code to connect to this plugin

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by Murali.
    Murali
    Keymaster

For macos, chrome and safari browser will receive notifications, also i am using mac os currently. Only for iphone/ipad ios devices we need to follow above procedure mentioned in my previous reply

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Manage push notifications

notification icon
We would like to show you notifications for the latest news and updates.
notification icon
Please wait...processing
notification icon
We would like to show you notifications for the latest news and updates.
notification icon
Please wait...processing