WordPress Plugins by Muralidharan indiacitys.com technologies

Push Notification for Post and BuddyPress

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Ibmfaruk
    Participant

Trust me this feature of my forum, my topic and anything connected to a user will be helpful. It will set you apart from all other plugins out there. You already have a perfect plugin just need to integrate this and voila.

Murali
    Keymaster

I can add option in admin settings but problem will come to all users because some users will be more interested to get all notifications, some users only to their listings. So i think it cannot be option in backend admin setting but i am thinking to include it in front end option or as a shortcode so that users in website can subscribe according to their needs. At present if one new post/activity/topic/comments/custom post types published all users will get notified based on admin settings. If admin settings has option only to author of post then the site users which are currently used to get notifications to new post/buddypress new activity/bbpress new post/custom post types will not receive notifications for post other than their own post. Due to this i am thinking to add option in front end as shortcode or in their buddypress profile to subscribe to notification only for their activities or in otherway, i am thinking to add option to send notification only to author when they get comments/replies on their post/activity/topic/custom post types. I think it is better to add as option in frontend rather than backend admin option. If it is in front end different users can set their preferences in front end according to their needs. Still I am confused whether i can include that option as shortcode or in buddypress profile. If it is in new shortcode then users can subscribe to notification when some one commented on post/custompost types/buddypress….I will update you on this once I complete. Thank you.

Ibmfaruk
    Participant

I am eagerly anticipating this update.

Murali
    Keymaster

I just want to ask one question, is it ok if I include that option in front end as shortcode, so that only front end users can subscribe to comments for their activities/post?

Ibmfaruk
    Participant

Yes, include it in the front end as a shortcode, so that only front end users can subscribe to comments for their activities/posts. That would be much better giving users the option.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Manage push notifications

notification icon
We would like to show you notifications for the latest news and updates.
notification icon
You are subscribed to notifications
notification icon
We would like to show you notifications for the latest news and updates.
notification icon
You are subscribed to notifications
Would you like to install our app?

For IOS and IPAD browsers, Only option to install PWA is to use add to home screen in safari browser

Progressive Web App (PWA) is installed successfully. It will also work in offline