WordPress Plugins by Muralidharan indiacitys.com technologies

Push Notification for Post and BuddyPress

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Murali
    Keymaster

In future, I am thinking to add facility for IOS push notification using custom app separately from our server like other push services. Since Firebase js sdk https://firebase.google.com/docs/web/environments-js-sdk#browsers , web push api did not support safari browser, we need to create custom push service from private server, we are planning to this in future.

Ibmfaruk
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. That will be awesome if you do that. I will closely be watching over the progress you make with this plugin.

Ibmfaruk
    Participant

Lastly, I noticed I can’t specify to receive activity notifications that are only tailored to me. I always receive activity, comments, forum and topic updates that are not related to me.

Murali
    Keymaster

Activity notifications will be sent to all users for all activities. If you want to subscribe group notifications then please update in admin area to send for group notifications. Group notifications will be only sent to users who subscribed to particular group. Subscription of group notifications will be available for logged in users. Once they opt to subscribe notifications for particular group then device token along with group id will be added to database and notifications will be sent based device token and group id.

Murali
    Keymaster

If you need Push notifications for my activities, my topic, my forum only then i will try to include it in future release enhancements, it will take some time to include it as enhancements in future release. Thank you. I will let you know once it is complete after 1 week.

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Manage push notifications

notification icon
We would like to show you notifications for the latest news and updates.
notification icon
Please wait...processing
notification icon
We would like to show you notifications for the latest news and updates.
notification icon
Please wait...processing