WordPress Plugins by Muralidharan indiacitys.com technologies

Push Notification for Post and BuddyPress

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    vgiannakop
    Participant

Murali thank you for this great plugin.
    I have 2 questions
    1. is it possible to hide some of the push notification options from the shortcode? I don’t have Buddypress installed on my site so I don’t want my users to select these options.
    2. Is it possible for my users to select which post types they want to receive notifications for? Or alternative can they choose from posts categories?

• This reply was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by vgiannakop.
    Murali
    Keymaster

1. I will add this change in next release. At present shortcode do not have that option
    2. I will look into push notifications based on categories, i think it will take sometime, i will consider this enhancement in next release.
    I will try to implement next release this weekend

vgiannakop
    Participant

Hi, have you got any news about the new release?

Murali
    Keymaster

I am integrating onesignal inaddition to firebase so that users can select onesignal instead of firebase, it is taking sometime, it is almost over, i am also adding some more enhancements for buddyboss users to get notifications only for liked posts, and also i am adding one to one communication in activity post, one to many users communications like if activity posted with mention name like @username …all these enhancements are taking long time …i will try to complete all these things this weekend and i will try to implement release next week with new features

vgiannakop
    Participant

Great news!!! Will you add the shortcode functionality so we can hide some of the notifications subscription options? Also, will you add the post category functionality I ask you for in my previous post?

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Manage push notifications

notification icon
We would like to show you notifications for the latest news and updates.
notification icon
Please wait...processing
notification icon
We would like to show you notifications for the latest news and updates.
notification icon
Please wait...processing