WordPress Plugins by Muralidharan indiacitys.com technologies

Push Notification for Post and BuddyPress

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    miguel
    Participant

Hello Murali i really like your plugin, i have to questions:

1. Its possible to use with buddyboss?

2. Is possible to create an apk to upload to google play?

Thanks

Murali
    Keymaster

Hi Miguel,
    1. I have not used buddyboss, I will let you know after seeing that plugin buddyboss.

2. This is WordPress plugin for push notification PWA plugin to be used with WordPress BuddyPress for website in desktop, or mobile browser. If you need it for android app then it requires separate native code based on android app design, if android app design is using react native then this plugin cannot be used but integration of firebase logic will be same it needs to written under react native or reactjs. Or if android app is based on Kotlin/Java then it requires new code to be developed in same language.
    I have created 2 react native apps based on these function but this code is totally on react native platform using AWS dynamodb and AWS amplify but structure similar to WordPress BuddyPress. (I migrated from WordPress to react native platform using aws technologies). This app is in play store,
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.indiacities.indiacitiesforum

Another app in play store
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.indiacities.chennaicommunityforum

miguel
    Participant

Hi again thank you for the quick response, i had tested the plugin with buddyboss and works perfect.
    If i use only browser is ok even with the pwa installed is fine.

I just want to know if i a convert the pwa url to apk, do you think the notifications will open on my apk? thanks

Murali
    Keymaster

This notification works based on web push not based on app push. For apk, it requires separate app push to integrate with firebase, it requires separate coding to directly integrate with firebase from native app code not using web code. Web View in apk will work only with web push notification. For apk, it requires app push.

miguel
    Participant

Ok and can you do that? i will need a flutter simple project to be able to deploy apk and ios. The project will have only one webview page and screen splash.

I want to use your plugin because is promissing

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Manage push notifications

notification icon
We would like to show you notifications for the latest news and updates.
notification icon
Please wait...processing
notification icon
We would like to show you notifications for the latest news and updates.
notification icon
Please wait...processing