WordPress Plugins by Muralidharan indiacitys.com technologies

Push Notification for Post and BuddyPress

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 84 total)
  • Author
    Murali
    Keymaster

For Flutter app Firebase configuration,
    In Firebase account, separate Android app needs to be created. It will create google-services.json, we need to store google-services.json in android->app folder in flutter app to get Firebase credentials for Android app using this file
    Similarly for Ios also.

Murali
    Keymaster

Following is draft version of Flutter app with lib folder and pubspec.yaml file to communicate with WordPress backend in this push notification plugin to store subscribed push notification from native Flutter mobile app to WordPress database using this plugin. Using this subscribed tokens, whenever activities are published. WordPress will send push notifications to both website version as well as native android Flutter app which are using webview
    Flutter app files with lib folder and pubspec.yaml file

Jose Lawrence
    Participant

This seems to be a really great plugin.
    I’m Lawrence, and I’m trying to build my dating site using buddyboss.
    Kindly consider my request.

Please, I want to add the PWA Install Button to the footer of my site, or let’s say as a shortcode, it should only disappear when the app has been installed.

Thanks in advance for the kind response, and also thanks a lot for the plugin.

Best regards,
    Lawrence

Murali
    Keymaster

I have released 1.45 version with below,
    New Addition: New Shortcode PNFPB_PWA_PROMPT added to create button to install PWA. If user clicks this button, it will show default prompt to install PWA. This shortcode can be placed anywhere or in sidebar according to convenience.

Jose Lawrence
    Participant

Hi, is there any way to disable the install our app prompt, and use only the button.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Manage push notifications

notification icon
We would like to show you notifications for the latest news and updates.
notification icon
Please wait...processing
notification icon
We would like to show you notifications for the latest news and updates.
notification icon
Please wait...processing